Overview & Key Features
The FARGO® HDP600ii is the next evolution of instant, in-branch personalization and issuance of superior-quality financial cards on demand. The innovative and feature-rich HID FARGO 600ii financial card printer is unmatched in its speed, reliability and security.
Featuring never-before-seen innovations such as HID’s exclusive, patent-pending iON™ technology, only the HDP600ii can print a fully customized debit or credit card in just seconds — elevating in-branch customer service to a whole new level.
- Patent-pending iON technology for unparalleled printer readiness, intelligent temperature control and energy savings
- Highly secure and cost-effective driverless card printing
- Retransfer printing in true 600 dpi via dye-sublimation for exceptional image quality
- Flat card printing for quiet and significantly expedited issuance when compared to embossing solutions
- Thoughtful design elements that foster low maintenance and easy access to card path
- Fast, feature-rich and reliable — the HID FARGO HDP600ii featuring exclusive iON technology is the next evolution in Financial Instant Issuance.
- Side printing: Dual-side standard
- Printing technology: HDP® Retransfer: Dye Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 600 dpi
- Colors: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades/pixel (continuous tone)
- Printer readiness/first card out speed: First card out in under 60 seconds
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Accepted standard card sizes: CR-80 (3.370"L x 2.125"W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- Print area: Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
- Input card cartridge capacity: 100 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- Output hopper card capacity: 200 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- Encoding: Smart card (contact/contactless) and magnetic stripe
- Printer security: Financial card association-compliant electronic and mechanical locks for input hopper, card reject bin and consumables access; Kensington® lock compatible with security cable slot (lock and cable not included); bolt-down provision to secure printer to work area; output hopper card concealment; TLS 1.2 encryption (support for Triple DES and AES-256)