Overview & Key Features
Built on 20 years of proven direct-to-card printing expertise, the HID® FARGO® DTC1500 card printer and encoder offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set – enabling organizations to routinely issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality. Designed for government ID projects, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1500 boasts of distinctive security features ideal for these organizations.
- Innovative, built-in security features – Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit.
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables – High-capacity, full and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Highly versatile – Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- Earth friendly – GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer.
- Resolution: 300 dpi.
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO).
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching.
- Security: Custom watermark overlay, resin scramble data protection, password-protected printer operation and AES-256 data encryption on the printer over a secure network.
- Card capacity: 100 card input, up to 100 card output.
- CR-79 Adhesive Back.
- Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding are only optional on BIS-Certified Units (standard on non-BIS-Certified units) Note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding.
- Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory.
- Dual-sided printing.
- Single-sided or dual-sided lamination module.
- Smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless).
- Magnetic stripe encoding module.
- Printer cleaning kit.
How To Setup The Printer
How To Load Consumables
How To Do A Routine Printer Cleaning